• A seasoned banker with 28 years of regional and global experience in both wholesale banking and consumer banking businesses with DBS, RBS, ABN Amro Bank and JPMorgan.
• Relevant experience including technology, audit, risk management, middle office, product control, derivatives operations, consumer banking operations and consultancy/advisory.
• Able to think strategically and act tactically at same time.
• A self-starter, action-oriented and possess strong people and communications skills.
• Possess the ability to get things done and influence people at a distance, with a high degree of sensitivity and awareness of cultural issues.
• Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the financial market products especially in rates derivatives.
• Versatile and adaptable, have been particularly successful in business transformation, change management, operations migration, integration of processes/functions and setups of new businesses.
• Extensive experience in consultancy and advisory services with good track record of deal origination and revenue generation.
* Guest trainer for the Derivative Operations module for the SMU FICS Certification.